We cordially invite you to our public church tours. In addition to the new church building, the memorial hall in the old tower is presented in the tours. With our special tours, the church gallery between the blue windows, the old tower or the chapel can also be visited, which are normally not open to the public.
The guided tours take place on the following days at the indicated times. We ask for your understanding if, in exceptional cases, individual appointments have to be canceled due to local conditions (church services, concerts, etc.) or due to illness.
- The public tours are called in the memorial hall of the old church. Excluded from this are all guided tours that start at 11:15 a.m. These will be called upon in the new church.
- Registration for our public tours is no longer necessary and no longer possible. Simply come to the new church at the desired time. However, please check again the day before your planned visit to see whether the appointment is actually taking place, because corona-related cancellations or events in the church can lead to changes - even at short notice.
- The guided tours are free of charge. If you participate, we ask for a donation and recommend an amount of at least 5 euros per person.
- For your protection and ours, we ask that you wear a mask indoors.
- It is no longer necessary to provide proof of your vaccination status or to enter your contact details.
We also offer organ tours and individual, fee-based tours for groups. Pleace contact Hannes Bergner at email@example.com.